Online Marketing Assistant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking to hire the next Online Marketing Assistant to add to our amazing team!
About Us: At bant.io, you will find a diverse team of curious and results-driven people from all over the world looking to help businesses succeed. Our passion for helping our customers grow their business is at the forefront of what we do and we accomplish this by delivering an innovative and intuitive product, combined with world-class customer service.
The Opportunity: We're looking for a junior-level Online Marketing Assistant who will oversee the campaign performance of a portfolio of assigned customers and liaise with cross-functional internal teams to manage and constantly improve the results.
The ideal candidate has a lot of pride and passion for their work and a natural desire to learn, analyze and constantly improve performance. A solid technical background is preferred and cold outreach / copywriting experience is a huge bonus!
This is a full-time, long-term, remote position. A reliable internet connection is required. We offer a base pay + performance-based commission.
- Have deep working knowledge of the product
- Manage marketing campaigns - setup, implementation, and analysis of results
- Review campaign performance, strategize with the internal team on potential areas of improvement and present that to the customer
- Follow existing processes and identify areas of improvement
- Liaise with customer success and technical team through the CRM and maintain clear and comprehensive account notes
- Identify opportunities to enhance the performance of campaigns
- Work with contractors on different aspects of the campaign and ensure their activity is on track with expectations
- Sharp attention to detail is an absolute MUST - Nothing gets past you. You can see the big picture and small details all at once
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- Associate’s Degree or 2-3 years of professional experience
- Cold outreach experience is not required, but a huge bonus!
- Copywriting experience preferred
- LinkedIn experience - Beyond having a profile, you know how LinkedIn functions and could give an overview of all the features
- Strong organization skills - You are process-oriented and like to create your own systems to stay organized so nothing slips through the cracks
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Prior remote experience - Or the ability to work independently and successfully liaise with a distributed team
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
The scientific method to acquire B2B customers