Senior ASP.NET Core Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At TestDome, we make it easy for companies to screen job applicants with work-sample tests for multiple skills. We offer assessments for various disciplines, including programming, data science, quality assurance, accounting, marketing, customer support, project management, and more. Some of our customers include eBay, PayPal, and Turkish Airlines.
We are fully remote with a small and dedicated team based around the world. The team works in an agile style using the Kanban framework, prefers documentation over chat, and aims for async communication. You will be working alongside three senior polyglot developers and a content manager. To learn more about the way we work, check our public company manual.
About the job
- Work is focused on our public website, customer application, and candidate test pages with hundreds of thousands of users
- Plan, build, test, and release new features
- Work requires openness to work on fullstack (Vue.js, ASP.NET Core, PostgreSQL, Azure)
- Leaning to backend or frontend is acceptable
- Work in highly-skilled, international 4-6 person-team
- High proficiency in software development using the Microsoft tech stack (C#, ASP.NET Core)
- Experience with modern frontend framework, preferably Vue.js
- Experience with SQL, preferably PostgreSQL
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to have
- A talent for frontend development
- Familiarity with Azure
- Experience with CI/CD, in particular Azure Pipelines
- Experience with Docker
Our goal is to make an offer within two weeks of your application. We have a staged approach and successful applications will progress through each step:
- Take a TestDome programming test to assess your programming skills. It will take about an hour and include 4 programming questions, and ask for your resume and other details. (Naturally, we dogfood our product. You will also get a chance to see what we are building to make hiring better.)
- A video interview with a developer and a manager from your team
- Job offer
What we offer
- Salary from $30,000 to $60,000 USD per year
- Work from anywhere with flexible working hours
- We cover the cost of a coworking space
- Work-related education costs are covered
- Paid public holidays based on where you live
- 24 days of paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Paid special leave
To apply, start your programming screening test by clicking the button below.
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
Hire Better Candidates Faster