This job is no longer accepting applications.
We're hiring a full-stack engineer to help us build Canny. You'll be working alongside the whole team to make Canny more valuable to its customers, and grow faster 🚀
- Build out new features and integrations to expand our product/market fit
- Improve our funnel to optimize for growth
- Fix bugs, improve UX, and make Canny scale
- Talk to our customers and prospective clients to help out with sales/support and better understand our target audience
- You've built best-in-class products people fall in love with
- You've built rock-solid, scalable infrastructure from the ground up
- Ideally you've worked in startups, even better if at a B2B/SaaS startup
- Front-end: React, Redux, Webpack, Sass, ES6
- Back-end: Node, Mongo (mongoose), Isomorphic React 😎
- Hosting: AWS (EC2, CloudFront, S3, ELB)
- Competitive salary and equity
- Unlimited sick and vacation days (paid)
- International team offsites ✈️ (paid)
If you think you'd be a great fit for this position, shoot us an email. Please include your resume and tell us why you want to work at Canny. For brownie points, add your favorite GIF.
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
Build better products with customer feedback