Lead Software Engineer, Virtasant (Remote) - $100,000/year USD
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Crossover is hiring for multiple Lead Software Engineer positions for our client, Virtasant.
Are you interested in joining a talented team in building a world-leading platform that will transform how enterprise Fortune 100 companies run their business? Do you think you could make an impact with your knowledge and talent and shape how world-leading enterprises conduct their business?
What You Will Be Doing
You will be working hands-on to build the platform that will automatically transform and reshape enterprise cloud deployments using internally built tools. Your everyday job will be to write algorithms that will find areas that can be improved in the cloud and on-prem data center deployment and also find a way to automatically implement the improvement.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Design and build unique and impactful solutions to help our clients scale and optimize their cloud and data center deployments.
- Identify the true root cause of complex software problems.
- Drive full CI/CD implementation for the product under your responsibility.
Lead Software Engineer Key Responsibilities
You will own a part of the product functionality and in that sense, you will be responsible for:
- Building new features and maintaining the current functionalities upholding high standards on fundamental data structures, algorithms, and architectural best practices.
- Promote the quality of all code in your work, and the accuracy and completeness of your architecture artifacts.
Throughout your time with us, you will:
- Continually learn and leverage new technologies, patterns, and practices.
- Own the creation of simple and clear product specifications.
Being successful in this role requires deep technical skills understanding of cloud technologies, specifically, candidates must have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline, or a combination of work experience and education.
- A total of 5 years of experience in building enterprise-grade data-intensive software.
- Deep familiarity with cloud platforms or data center technologies, and being able to develop infrastructure-focused solutions in the data center or in AWS/GCP/Azure.
- Experience in containerization, Docker and Kubernetes and Python
- AWS/GCP/Azure certificates
Virtasant is a global cloud services provider with industry-leading technology, capabilities, and people. We've been working in the cloud, testing the limits of its capabilities, since the start. We transform, build, and optimize customers' digital experience in the cloud every day, helping companies make the most of the cloud's native capabilities. To achieve this, we've built one of the world's largest fully remote organizations.
To maintain the high quality of services that Virtasant is offering, we give all our employees a chance of attaining official cloud certification which helps them develop and grow themselves faster.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4386-HT-PortauPr-LeadSoftwareEn.004
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
Crossover matches top talent around the world with impactful, high-paying, #remotejobs.