Talent Acquisition Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the Role
Farmgirl Flowers is looking for an experienced, high energy, goal-oriented Talent Acquisition Manager who is inspired and excited to help build a company we’d want to buy from, sell to, and work with. We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team! As a TA Manager you will own and be in charge of planning, developing, managing, overseeing talent acquisition and recruitment processes and strategies. You will be responsible for finding, recruiting, hiring and retaining talented candidates. You'll be in charge of planning, developing and implementing a new and productive Talent Acquisition strategy for our company. You will be a valued member of our People and Culture team, reporting to the Head of People and Culture. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, hands-on leader with deep business acumen, strategic insight, sound judgment, positive attitude, and a genuine desire to build the best team possible. You will spearhead all initiatives related to key all of our organizations Hiring and Recruiting Strategies. This is an opportunity for a nimble and adaptive leader to balance a strategic focus with a “roll up the sleeves” mindset to both impact and shape a growing and successful business and its internal culture. We’re looking for a positive and thoughtful self-starter who can take initiative and adapt to evolving circumstances, which is always the case in our bootstrapped, high-growth young company. Our company does not look or operate like most in Silicon Valley. The ideal candidate will embrace that and be excited to work in an operationally intense, scrappy, fast growth manufacturing environment!
Farmgirl’s next Talent Acquisition Manager will be excited to have the opportunity to:
- Investigate and determine employee needs
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Encourage employees to be brand ambassadors
- Plan employee referral programs
- Use HRIS, Recruitment Marketing tools
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions
- perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, administer psychological tests etc.)
- Reviews employment applications and background check reports
- Find bottlenecks in the recruiting process
- Perform candidate and employee satisfaction evaluations and workshops
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
- Suggest measures for improving employee retention
- Lead, oversee and supervise members of the recruiting team
- Use sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles
- Attend career and college fairs, and similar events
- Determine HR and recruiting KPIs
- Create and present KPI reports
- Reviewing employment applications and creating background check reports.
- Performing employee satisfaction assessments and workshops and recommend measures to improve employee retention.
- Planning procedures for enhancing the candidate experience.
- 3 years of experience as TA Manager or similar HR role
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological test etc.)
- Hands on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards
- Experience developing interview guides helpful but not required
- Experience with applicant tracking systems – SmartRecruiters a plus
- Behavioral-based and EQ interviewing
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- Ability to motivate employees
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Human Resources Laws
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
You Order. We Pick. They're Happy! Shipping burlap-wrapped bouquets, vase arrangements and gifts to the lower 48!