Senior Digital Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Llama Lead Gen is a digital marketing startup specializing in paid social media marketing and B2B lead generation. The founder is a LinkedIn-alum that has grown the team to 14 contract workers and is now looking to bring on the company’s first full-time employee. This individual will assist in managing an internal team of contractors, communicating with external clients, developing campaign strategies, and implementing and managing campaigns. Please note that this is a contract role with the goal of eventually transitioning to a permanent full-time employee.
As a Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you will report directly to the founder and oversee developing, implementing, tracking, and optimizing clients’ digital marketing campaigns across a wide range of platforms. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Successful candidates will be problem solvers and detail-oriented, as well as fluent in analytics, ad serving technology, digital marketing, and reporting.
Our company has been remote-first since its inception, which has fueled our fast-paced, collaborative, and diverse environment. Despite staff being located all over the world, the founder makes a conscious effort to make the team feel unified and connected. You’ll be joining a team that values autonomy, trust, and creativity among other things. You will have lots of opportunities to learn new skills while strengthening existing ones due to the diverse nature of projects LLG works on. Recognition of good work and positive reinforcement are two foundational beliefs at LLG, so you’ll never feel like your hard work is going unnoticed.
What you will be doing
- Managing a multitude of clients in varying industries and phases of their marketing campaigns
- Creating projects, timelines, and scope of work for internal LLG contractors. Working with our internal team to manage deadlines, set priorities, and remove roadblocks
- Account audits, developing media plans, reviewing content for promotion, crafting ad copy, creatives, content calendars, organic social posts, and campaign builds within social media management platforms
- Setting up tagging and conversion events and connecting all marketing and sales software integrations
- A/B testing, optimizations, building reporting dashboards, managing campaigns, and bi-weekly calls with each client to review
- Preparing insights and analysis to clients, and providing wrap-up reports with overall findings, performance, and analysis on improvement opportunities
- CRM set up, implementing funnels, crafting email nurture sequences, and developing marketing chatbots, and popup forms
You would be a good fit if…
- You are a holistic marketing expert. You’re not just experienced in one area, but are well versed in the full digital marketing landscape
- You are a hardworking, curious, proactive, and collaborative marketer who can be our “swiss army knife”
- You are a natural-born problem solver with an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are analytical but also personable and can communicate effectively with a variety of different people at varying seniority levels and functional roles
- You are an independent and strategic thinker who can execute strategic deliverables with quality and speed
- You are an educator, as well as a student. You are comfortable in teaching clients and contractors and get excited about learning new tricks, tips, and tools to succeed
- 5+ years of experience in a digital marketing role, ideally at an agency, publisher, client, and/or marketing startup
- Preferred: 3+ years of B2B marketing experience, preferably at a SaaS company
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced startup environment that is highly collaborative and no day is the same
- Management experience and a passion for the management and development of others
- Ability to multi-task, manage competing priorities, multiple projects, and provide clear/direct support to move projects forward autonomously
- Track record of project managing with both internal and external stakeholders throughout the customer life-cycle
- Effective communication skills to articulate the details of strategy and campaigns with key client decision-makers. Ability to educate and set expectations with clients
- Experienced with end-to-end campaign builds, management, and analytics on social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Google, Reddit, and more
- Comfortable in the following: Google Docs, HubSpot, Canva, Sketch, Drift, Intercom, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Supermetrics, Salesforce, MailChimp, Buffer, Hootsuite, ClickUp, Monday, Funnelytics, and more
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
It's time to generate leads for your business We're experts at paid social media advertising, marketing strategy, B2B, B2C, PPC, and all those other b...