Project Manager for Shopify Experts Agency
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the Agency
Coldsmoke Creative, a leading Shopify Expert agency, specializes in the custom design and development of high-growth e-commerce solutions. We are a fully remote team based in Washington, D.C., New York, and Mexico City.
Coldsmoke Creative is looking for a highly organized project management professional to join our expanding team. The project manager’s job is to own the entire life cycle of the project including maintaining budgets/timelines, communicating with clients, troubleshooting project blockers and proactively problem solving.
This opportunity is ideal for someone with project/product/account management experience who is enthusiastic about website development and helping businesses actualize their e-commerce goals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Utilize project management software to ensure projects stay on schedule and within budget.
- Track and report on budgets weekly and flag any problems with meeting budgets and deadlines.
- Liaise between clients and development team to provide updates, obtain assets, and answer questions.
- Manage client relationships and ensure clients stay informed on project progress. This is done via email, PM software (Teamwork), Slack, and weekly/biweekly meetings.
- Proactively communicate with clients and developers to address blockers or other project challenges.
- Facilitate QA testing process to ensure consistency with design mockups and proper functionality of website prior to client review.
- Because this job requires great attention to detail, please add the "🔥 " emoji to your first name in the application
- Prepare User Guide for each project prior launch.
- 1+ year of project management experience
- 5-10 hours per week of availability to begin, with expectation of increased hours
- Experience in a client-facing role-- being a “people person” is a must for this position
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent time management skills and ability to discern prioritization.
- Able to respond to Slack and email within 2 hours
- Availability to be online/easily accessible Monday - Friday, 9 am - 6 pm EST.
- Experience with Teamwork, or another project management software
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
The highest-performing sites for the most forward-thinking brands.