Agent, Airport Operations - Haiti PAP
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you'll love this job
Agents will be in contact with flight crews, passengers, and other customers, providing necessary information concerning travel.
What you'll do
- In charge of security screening and passenger service procedures at check-in and in the gate area
- Provides assistance to passengers as requested or required
- Process reservations, issue tickets and provide required check-in processes, ensuring compliance with all travel documentation and security procedures
- Checks baggage and informs passenger of excess baggage charges in accordance with tariff rules
- Able to lift and carry bags and boxes weighing up to 70 lbs
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
All you'll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- High school diploma
- Must have working knowledge of sabre
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, according to operational needs
- Willing to work weekends and shifts
- Excellent customer service, communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent personal grooming established by company standards
- Proactive team player
- Must have the ability to work under pressure
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand English and the native language
Feel Free to be yourself at American
From the team members we hire to the customers we serve, inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines. Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.
Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE LEGAL RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN HAITI AT TIME OF APPLYING.
Job Segment: Operations
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
On April 15, 1926, Charles Lindbergh flew the first American Airlines flight – carrying U.S. mail from St. Louis, Missouri, to Chicago, Illinois. Afte...