Head of Culture and Integrity
This job is no longer accepting applications.
SafetyWing (YC W18) is building a global social safety net, including health and retirement for remote workers worldwide, as a replacement for national welfare systems. If we succeed, we believe this will help ensure freedom and equal opportunity for everyone, and is one of the more important tasks of our time, that no one else is working on.
We just raised a Series A, and we’re looking for a Head of Culture and Integrity to help us scale into a company that will last forever.
We're a team of 25, fully distributed stretching 10 timezones, while headquartered in San Francisco. We are growing our team quickly. We want to hire someone who can help us maintain our culture and values as we scale, without descending into total chaos.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain the integrity of our organization, to strengthen our missions and values, and to keep out entropy and evil elements
- Developing and ideal organizational structure together with founders and leadership team, to order SafetyWing in a way that makes it beautiful for everyone
- Build a recruiting system to help us select the best according to our principles, including headhunting for key roles
- Build a leadership development programme for all levels of the company
- You have some experience hiring, and have hired at least 10 people in your life
- You have some experience with either coaching or teaching
- You have some leadership experience
- You have an interest in psychology, systems and philosophy
- You would consider yourself having a strong personal integrity
We like to work with people who:
- Want to help build a global social safety net on the Internet
- Think for themselves instead of copying others.
- Are willing to try new things, even with the risk of failure.
- Are intellectually curious and open to new ideas.
- Are creative and bold in the face of any problems.
- Have strong integrity and do the right thing
You will receive both salary and equity compensation, health insurance, laptop, and post-covid we will have three to four yearly gatherings where you will join us. The previous three were in Norway, Mexico and San Francisco. The next one is planned for Ljubljana when the Covid-situation gets better, hopefully this August.
Find out more about us and our products at www.safetywing.com.
*You can work from any location you choose, but our core hours are 8-11am PST.
To apply please email [email protected], and include Why do you want to work with SafetyWing? What is one thing you think makes a good culture that few people agree with you on? What is one insight you believe makes an organization scale without becoming slow or corrupted?
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
Travel medical and global health insurance for remote companies and individuals.