Talent Acquisition Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to help us achieve our ambitious hiring targets for 2021 and beyond. In this role you'll use your relationship building and organisational abilities to create and implement recruiting campaigns, provide exceptional support to applicants and hiring managers, and assist the team with recruiting initiatives to build our world class team.
The Talent Acquisition (TA) Coordinator is a key member of the TA Team. The three critical elements of the TA Coordinator role are to be the subject matter expert and system administrator of our applicant tracking system; to partner with the business to deliver insightful reporting for key stakeholders; and to successfully execute end-to-end recruitment processes.
To succeed in this role, you will be highly organised, detail orientated and work with a high sense of energy and pace, possessing a very positive 'can do' attitude. This role is suited to someone who enjoys working with a broad range of stakeholders across different topics, efficiently organising and coordinating high-volumes of requests and inputting into project work, whilst having some fun along the way!
Where will this role be based?
InDebted is a remote-first company with offices in Sydney, Manila, London, Toronto, Montreal, and Missouri. As long as your have a good internet connection and can facilitate a reasonable amount of overlap with our teams around the world (as needed) you can work from anywhere you like.
What will you accomplish?
- Build and implement the recruitment process, managing it from end to end, including creating requisitions, posting job ads, managing applications, scheduling and conducting interviews with candidates, and managing the offer process while ensuring excellent communication is maintained throughout the process
- Partner with People Operations and Senior leadership to build a scalable, objective, and consistent recruitment process
- Developing and sharing recruiting best practices across the company
- Proactively build talent pools for future opportunities
- Provide excellent candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment process
- Implement the company’s diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives in the recruitment process, serving as an advocate and facilitator for building a diverse and inclusive team
- Continuously improve both the candidate journey and our internal processes
What do we need from you?
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex, time-dependent deliverables (eg interview scheduling and report generation) and work within a fast-paced environment whilst balancing numerous competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Bring energy, creativity and pragmatic problem solving abilities
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Prior experience administering an enterprise system, and whilst experience working within a TA Team is not essential, experience with an Applicant Tracking System would be advantageous
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures
Bonus points for:
- Prior recruitment experience
- Exposure to high growth technology businesses
- An understanding of the performance and value drivers of technology businesses
InDebted is a fast-growing startup that believes in putting our customers first, tackling tough problems head on, and simply trusting our employees to get stuff done. We offer flexible schedules, unlimited paid leave, competitive salaries, stock options, and other perks that come with being a remote-first company.
Diversity and Inclusion
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
Debt collection, made simple.