Product Design Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Tribe, we make software that lets anyone build online communities, shaped around their unique need. We're a remote-first team with people logging in from Canada, United States, Germany, Nigeria, and Southeast Asia. Backed by Silicon Valley investors and trusted by customers as diverse as Pipedrive, Ada, Decathlon, IBM, and TED, we're excited to be growing our team that builds tools used by millions.
About This Role
What makes people come together? What motivates them to want to help each other? What drives them to connect and form communities?
Answering these questions, forming hypotheses, and translating the answers into crafted product experiences is just the beginning of what we're working on at Tribe.
We're faced with fascinating challenges, surrounded by exceptional people, and motivated to build the next great software platform for others to build on top of.
What You'll Be Doing
- Building a principled, framework-driven, scalable design practice.
- Working with PMs to discern why new features should be built, leading designers towards what those features are, and collaborating with engineers on how the features work.
- Helping all our teams gain a deeper understanding around what different customer segments (and cohorts) need, want, and love about Tribe.
- Crafting every detail of IA, UX, UI from ideation to pixel-perfect production-ready flows.
- Building your own team and helping them succeed at delivering best-in-class UX, UI, and a scalable design system.
What We're Looking For in You
- You've built and shipped products from zero to production yourself or with a nimble, optimistic, biased towards action startup. This means you have more than 5 years of professional experience.
- You have a well-rounded generalist skillset and plenty of experience leading projects, products, and people.
- You can teach the fundamentals of human-computer interaction and can create appealing, easy to use, aesthetically beautiful interfaces.
- You've untangled countless vague problems and translated them into accessible UX.
- You know how to code React apps or have some real-world experience with shipping clean code.
- You are comfortable with high velocity design and can balance speed, quality, and the bottom line without overextending yourself or your team.
- You're articulate and enjoy telling compelling stories that convince and inspire.
- You have expert-level proficiency in Figma, Sketch, Framer, or any other modern design tool for teams.
- You have experience designing native or progressive applications from a wireframe to launch and then scale.
What You'll Get From Us
- Competitive compensation package for your market and experience (salary + stock options).
- Fully remote culture.
- Flexible working hours (we work within 3-5 hours of the Toronto/NYC time zone).
- 22 days of PTO + regional holidays
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and mental wellness benefits for yourself and/or family.
- 401K if you're in the US.
- Device upgrade account and other perks.
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
A powerful community platform, integrated into your product Increase user engagement, drive retention, and boost customer lifetime value.