Program Support Specialist III - Health
This job is no longer accepting applications.
This career specialist consults on, develops, and implements holistic child development programs and interventions. The specialist generally provides highly competent knowledge in two or more holistic development subspecialties in this field and is helpful in others. At this career level, the incumbent contributes to the local program design, performing independently and participating on a team for major or complex initiatives. Work may have direct impact in more than one field office. He or she may coach and oversee the work of other specialists.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Mature Christian person based on evangelical Christian values; has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and is above reproach in integrity and honesty.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health (Medicine), Community or Public Health.
- 7+ years of experience working in this or similar position or field.
- Excellent understanding of the national health care system, health and developmental milestones
- Ability to review/analyze health data, reach conclusions and provide clear decisions/recommendations on health strategies
- Ability to think programmatically and make appropriate recommendations/decisions on a national health strategy
- Ability to effectively train non-medical personnel in basic health topics, assist lay leadership and adapt best practices to the local context
- Ability to network and build partnerships with other ministries & organizations for resource mobilization
- Ability to represent Compassion on a professional level
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal abilities to develop support with the staff and to interact with churches and partner projects.
- Ability to speak, read and write English, French and Creole, including the demonstrated ability to write professionally presented proposals.
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Accountable for supporting, upholding, and engaging in Compassion's core "Cultural Behaviors" in all internal and external communication and relationships.
Equivalent education, training and/or certification may be substituted for experience and education shown above
Working Environment: Office – Standard Office Environment
Physical Demands: Sitting, standing, and/or walking for up to 8 hours per day
Travel Requirements: May be required to travel up to 10% of normal schedule
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
Releasing children from poverty in Jesus' name.