Grants Manager – Full-time
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the Organization:
Connexus Corporation is an international development consulting firm that provides consulting services in the areas of finance and enterprise development, especially related to rural and agricultural development. Connexus’ mission is to provide high quality global consulting services to transform international development and build local capacity. Connexus is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
About the Job:
Connexus is seeking a Grants Manager to include on our Feed the Future Haiti Resilience and Agriculture Sector Advancement Activity proposal. The goal of this Activity is to increase individual, household, and communities’ resilience through strengthened, well-functioning, and inclusive markets and to establish and strengthen a sustainable, inclusive agricultural market system that is resilient to shocks and stresses. Please note that this is a preliminary position description and will be clarified further after the Request for Proposal (RFP) is released.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Oversee grants administration, including compliance with USAID grant procurement regulations.
- Conduct grant solicitation, design and prepare grant review guidelines, lead grant committee meetings, lead negotiation with selected applicants, and prepare memoranda of understanding for award.
- Draft project’s grants manual and related documents.
- Develop and implement a tracking system for grants to monitor progress, ensure timely execution of all grant agreements, and coordinating with M&E team to monitor outcomes of grant recipients.
- Master's degree in business, finance, economics, agricultural sciences, accounting, or related field.
- 3 – 5 years of experience managing grants for donor organizations. Experience with USAID grants management systems and regulations highly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with public and private sector partners and stakeholders, including donors, project leadership, government and implementing partners, and grant recipients.
- Excellent written communication skills, including ability to produce high-quality project reports required.
- Fluency in English and French required, knowledge of Haitian Creole a plus.
- Must be authorized to work in Haiti.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the title “Haiti – Grants Manager” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
Connexus Corporation’s mission is to provide high quality global consulting services to transform international development and build local capacity.