(2) Doctor of Medicine and Registered Nurse
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Haiti Air Ambulance (HAA) is the first and only helicopter emergency medical service (HEMS) in the country of Haiti. We fly patients in need of critical care to the hospitals best able to serve them. HAA is a non-profit humanitarian organization with base operations in Port au Prince. Our 407 helicopter is equipped with state of the art supplies and our aviation practices are overseen by both Haitian OFNAC and US FAA part 135 regulations.
After nearly three years in service, HAA is expanding to meet the growing requests for flights. We seek a nurse with critical care experience, preferably in Emergency Department situations, who is experienced with advanced care procedures, triage, treatment, charting and upholding the standards set forth by medical directors. While experience flying in helicopters is not required, applicants should be comfortable under any flying situation.
- Capable of providing pre-hospital nursing care at the highest levels and under stressful situations
- Able to ready patients for transport, provide care during flight and transfer patients to the predetermined receiving facility
- Maintain complete documentation and patient charts
- Minimum 5 years post-graduate nursing or MD experience in emergency care
Dossier de candidature doit avoir
- Diploma from an accredited nursing school.
- License from Medicine School if you are a doctor
- Licences and certificates:
A licensed RN preferably holds current certifications in BLS; ACLS; PALS, NRP and TNCC or PHTLS
Certification of BSN, (CFRN, CTRN, CCRN ou CEN) preferred
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
Haiti Air Ambulance is the first and only emergency helicopter ambulance program in Haiti.