Technical Assistance Platform (TAP)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
This person will assist TAP CDC Country offices to organize, coordinate, manage, and document the work done by the three implementing partners (PATH, UCSF, and Jembi) funded by NOFO GH20-2036.
One full-time individual will be assigned to each of the six TAP countries (Uganda, Haiti, Mozambique, Rwanda, Nigeria, and Kenya) to support the country CDC office coordinate, support, and manage all TAP activities.
Note: Although this person(s) will be hired by one of three implementing partners, the person will be responsible for coordinating activities across all partners and will be a resource for the entire TAP project.
- Assist CDC country office and CDC HQ to coordinate, support, and manage in-country TAP activities
- Assist with identifying and analyzing project-specific issues or concerns and their impact on operations; work with implementing partners, CDC HQ, and CDC country offices on solutions
- Schedule, prepare, attend, manage, record, and share country-specific TAP meetings/calls such as:
- Capacity development
- Central Data Strategy Implementation
- OpenMRS HIV Reference Implementation
- Policy and governance
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Implementing partner coordination
- Country coordination and outreach
- Agenda requests
- Call notes, Q&A, documents, agenda, follow-up activities
Knowledge management using Redmine project management software
- Capture meeting notes, recordings, and other TAP inputs and outputs using Redmine
- Support CDC country office, Technical leads, Implementing Partners and HQ Point of contacts use Redmine effectively
- Ad hoc requests for country-specific project and partner coordination activities
- Follow-up on country-specific activities to ensure goals are met in a timely manner
- Tasks as requested by CDC Country office POCs
- Technical documentations (e.g., concept notes, etc.) as requested
- Assist in building/reinforcing OpenMRS community
- Mid-level professional with at least 5 years of relevant IT project management (PM) experience
- Experience with PM solution for monitoring and managing project execution, critical path activities, and interdependencies across multiple partners and countries
- Inform appropriate persons/organizations of potential or existing risks/problems
- Familiarity and/or experience with PEPFAR or other USG health initiatives
- Familiarity and/or experience with informatics/software system projects, activities, terminology, and practices
- Familiarity with OpenMRS and data warehouse suggested
- Ability to draft guidance and policies
Interested applicants may submit their CV, cover letter, references (2), copies of academic credentials: [email protected]
Only retained candidates will be contacted for interviews
Date limite: 2021-02-12
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
entre Haïtien pour le Renforcement du Système de Santé (CHARESS) continue to implement programs to improve HIV services via a trained health workforce...