Grants Management Officer - Haiti COVID-19 Responses – Full-time
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Longtime partner INGOs IMA World Health (IMA) and Lutheran World Relief (LWR) have founded Corus International to spearhead new collaborations and innovations across the global development, aid, public health, and private sectors that achieve transformational change and build self-reliance.
With a mission to restore health and healing to those most in need, Corus International is a non-profit, faith-based organization that offers extensive expertise in health systems strengthening as well as neglected tropical diseases, malaria, HIV, non- communicable diseases, and sexual and gender based violence programs in some of the most challenging and post-conflict settings throughout the world.
IMA World Health is proposing to lead a one-year program to strengthen community ownership and engagement to lead select COVID-19 responses in Haiti. IMA's consortium will draw upon a trusted network of faith leaders, associated health facilities, and community health workers to address COVID-19. The consortium's response will focus on facilitating home-based care, enhancing community structures to conduct surveillance, and strengthening capacity of facilities to provide high quality service delivery.
Job Summary / Responsibilities:
IMA World Health is seeking candidates for the position of Grants Management Officer for the Haiti COVID-19 Responses. The Grants Management Officer will report to the Grants Management Advisor and will be responsible for the day-to-day management and monitoring of multiple sub-awards to local organizations, and for ensuring compliance in accordance with IMA and USAID policies, procedures, rules, and regulations. Under the supervision and guidance of the Grants Management Advisor, the Grants Management Officer will make regular field visits to sub-grantees. S/he will work directly with sub-grantees, providing training as needed in the justification of expenses and preparation of reports.
The Grants Management Officer will be embedded in the project office within Haiti. Hiring is contingent upon successful award and USAID approval.
- Serves as the day-to-day manager and monitor of sub-grants to partner organizations in Haiti issued under the award
- Administers the system for pre-subaward risk assessments for sub-grantees
- Verifies sub-recipient monitoring tools and procedures and provides training and mentoring as needed
- Provides day-to-day mentoring and training, including conducting field visits to sub-awardees in all areas of sub-award implementation and reporting, in compliance with USAID award requirements and IMA's contracts, grants, and procurements policies and procedures
- Monitors financial and administrative reports of sub-grantees, including reviews of workplan budgets and financial records and invoices, while ensuring strict adherence to USG accounting policies and procedures
- Prepares overall summary sub-grantee reports after checking the reports prepared by sub-grantees
- Reviews procurements to ensure compliance with IMA and USG policies and procedures and rules and regulations
- Maintains and applies knowledge of donor rules and regulations (including but not limited to: the Uniform Guidance/2 CFR 200/45 CFR Part 75, USAID Mandatory Standard Provisions, FAR, AIDAR) and, under the supervision and guidance of the Grants Management Advisor, advises and provides training to implementation teams on best practices
- Makes recommendations to Grants Management Advisor as needed
- Master's degree in Contracts Management, Finance, Business, Law, or relevant degree and 1-2 years of experience OR a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study and 3-5 years of experience working in grants design, accounting, and/or sub-grant management on large donor-funded international projects
- Prior experience managing or monitoring sub-grantees in USAID-funded programs highly preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of and expertise in USAID cost principles and reporting, as well as compliant federal regulations and management systems
- Strong management skills and demonstrated experience establishing systems that efficiently award, manage, and monitor sub-agreements and procurements
- Demonstrated experience with capacity building, working in teams/groups, presenting training material, and/or providing coaching and mentoring
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communications skills
- Previous experience designing soft skills curricula and facilitation of capacity building workshops preferred, especially with low literacy populations
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Fluency in English, French, and Haitian Creole in oral and written communication
- Ability to travel within the country as needed
- Willingness to support IMA World Health's mission
IMA World Health prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by US or International law.
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
Corus International delivers holistic, lasting solutions to the interconnected challenges of poverty, health and climate change.