Flight and Commercial Operations Officers
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Required to have a sound secondary education
- Must be able to speak well and can interact with customers
- Must have a neat appearance
- Must be willing to work shifts if necessary.
- Must be willing to attend training after hours
- Must be able-bodied
Join this exciting environment that allows interaction with customers, aviation personnel etc. Work in a professional environment.
- Only successful applicants will be acknowledged.
- Successful applicants will be subject to background checks.
Suitably qualified persons may send applications to:
The Operations Manager (ag).
Trans Guyana Airways.
Ogle International Airport.
East Coast Demerara.
Emailed CV may be sent to: *****@transguyana.net
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Where The Experience Is The Difference