The Recruiter is responsible for all levels of talent acquisition and associated processes for the organization to include ensuring a talent pipeline is aligned with our company intention, purpose and strategies. Primary focus is on day-to-day recruiting as well as administration of the applicant tracking system.Position is also involved in staff planning, reporting, HRIS administration as well as community involvement and outreach.Acts as a resource for leadership, associates and within the HR department where needed.
- Scheduled flexibility- Saturdays are required.
- Previous recruiter experience is preferred.
- Previous call center experience is a must.
- MS Office (outlook, excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
1. Ensure staffing procedures meet company/client requirements.
○ Conducts day-to-day Recruitment, Selection and Placement Procedure.
○ Conducts calibration and certification for new recruitment staff.
○ Reviews Recruitment, Selection and Placement Procedures and updates where necessary.
○ Implements Recruitment, Selection and Placement enhancements where needed.
○ Recommends Recruiting Strategies to increase people.
2. 100% On-Time on Headcount Request.
○ Computes the expected applications needed to hire the expected number of applicants based on the average Hit Rate.
○ Conceptualizes the sourcing plan that will cover the needed applications to complete the request.
3. Reasonable Cost per Hire.
○ Reviews cost of sourcing activities.
○ Reviews section cost in terms of office supplies usage and telephony.
4. Recruitment Metrics.
○ Gathers data for Metrics.
○ Computes data based on On-Time, Hit Rate, Cost per Hire, and Conversion Rate.
Please send your resume at *****@qualfon.com with the subject "Recruiter"
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Be the best and make each person's life better.