Accounting Clerk I - Margaritaville St Thomas Resort
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
- Assist with accounts receivables related to billing of maintenance fees.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of accounts payables in order to maintain the financial integrity of the property. This includes processing payments, ensuring invoices are coded correctly, new vendors are set up and large check requests are correct.
- Maintain change bank, including daily balancing.
- Conduct monthly audits on all issued banks for all resort operations employees. Maintain accurate records by month on all audits performed. Perform surprise audits on all banks in accordance with company SOPs.
- Assist with variances and investigating to explain.
- Distribute and mail payroll checks, as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent; college degree a plus.
- Certificate in Accounting preferred.
- 2-3 years accounting
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel or other spreadsheet software.
- Experience with Peoplesoft a plus.
- Ability to work with and communicate to fellow team members, resort staff at all levels as well as corporate executive staff.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Able to work independently and unsupervised as well as with others in a team environment.
WD is a drug-free workplace and may require a background check and drug test prior to employment.
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to *****@wyn.com, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our world is your destination.