Senior Associate, Trusts
About MUFG Investor Services
MUFG Investor Services provides asset servicing solutions to the global investment management industry. Leveraging the financial and intellectual capital of MUFG – one of the largest banks in the world with $2.8 trillion in assets – we provide clients access to a range of leading solutions from fund administration, middle-office outsourcing, custody, foreign exchange, trustee services and depository to securities lending and other banking services.
With a diverse and dynamic network of offices across the globe, MUFG Investor Services provides challenging and rewarding careers. We achieve this by offering continuous learning and development, collaborative team work environment, promotion of work-life integration, and exposure to a wide variety of work.
Imagine your future at MUFG Investor Services where you can grow professionally, in a diverse and inclusive workplace that rewards your contribution.
Reporting to the Associate Director, Trusts you will manage a large and active portfolio of unit trusts and related entities from onboarding to liquidation.
- Review legal documentation for unit trusts, and draft resolutions for a variety of trustee actions
- Review, update and prepare statutory records, inclusive of minutes and resolutions
- Liaise directly with service providers and legal counsel
- Meet deadlines for regulatory filings, using CORIS, CAP and REEFs systems
- Work with auditors and relevant service providers during the trust audit processes
- Ensure trustee adherence with governing documents for unit trusts
- Attend to daily client / service provider requests relating to trusts under administration
- Stay informed about risks inherent within the assigned portfolio and escalate areas of concern where necessary
- Process client requests in a timely, professional manner and maintain knowledge and control over activities of trusts
- Provide technical and other support to our client Integration Team and affiliates where required
- Ensure the trustee's risk management processes and procedures are followed
- Support the Director, Trusts to achieve business and commercial goals
- At least 5 years' experience within the trust and fund administration field
- Degree and / or ICSA and / or STEP Qualification would be advantageous
- Excellent and detailed understanding of unit trust structures, related statutory requirements and local legislation
- Proven track record in technical and complex transactions with the ability to demonstrate excellent technical competency and share knowledge within the business
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of trust and company administration and how it works with other areas and roles within the wider business
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those proceeding to the interview stage will be contacted. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.
MUFG is an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Dedicated to precision, proactive support and mutual growth