Client Relations Associate (55703)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Applications are invited for the position of Client Relations Associate in the Employee Benefits Department at SLI. The successful candidate will report to the Manager-Client Relations
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects all compliance information as it relates to new groups and existing groups with the aim of bringing each case to conclusion so contracts can be issued, and client records can be updated.
- Dispatches renewal notices to those clients who have coverage directly with Sagicor.
- Completes periodic follow ups needed with clients, brokers, and agents to facilitate the timely return of routine renewal acceptances.
- Ensures the Client Relations team is aware of all complex renewal notices dispatched and assist with supporting information as needed facilitate the negotiation of these renewals.
- Acts as the first point of contact for basic request and queries coming into Client Relations and will escalate and channel complex queries and request as needed to ensure resolution.
- Provides customer service and support to clients, sales channels and plan administrators.
- Ensures that renewal and compliance logs are updated in a timely manner.
- Assists with the scheduling of meetings, preparation of letters and other administrative activities as required by the Manager Client Relations.
- Assists with the maintenance of client files and records related to all client relation activities.
- Assists with claims queries, loss ratio reports, census reports and any other report as requested by clients, brokers, and other sales channels.
- Reviews enrolment data to ensure consistency with proposal.
- Performs any other related duties and handles special projects as may be requested by management.
- Five CXC passes including English and Math
- An Associate Degree would be considered an asset
- At least one (1) year similar experience in an administrative position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong appreciation for customer service
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Team-oriented, self-motivated and flexible
- A high level of professionalism with the ability to receive and handle confidential and sensitive information
- Knowledge of group compliance process and documentation as stipulated by CBTT
This job ad was originally posted on Caribejob Trinidad and Tobago — the #1 place to find the job of your dreams in Trinidad and Tobago.
Your application has been successfully submitted.