At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our Finance Team is currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant. The position is based in our Curaçao office, which is part of Ernst & Young Caribbean. Our local finance team services the offices in Curaçao, Aruba and Suriname but you will also work closely with the regional Finance team in Trinidad.
Your key responsibilities
- In charge of processing bank transactions for Aruba, Curaçao and Suriname
- Backup for payroll processing
- Assist with ad hoc Finance compliance work
- Participate as a contributor on special Finance projects
- Assist with specific periodical reporting requirements (e.g. Central Bank reporting, CBS reporting)
- Assist with other finance related duties as assigned (e.g. various requests re. the tax authorities).
Skills and attributes for success
- A sound understanding of accounting and administration
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel
- Verbal and written proficiency in English and Dutch language
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Thorough understanding of data privacy
To qualify for the role you must have
- Completed a MBO degree in a Finance/ Business related field
- A minimum of 0-2 years of relevant experience
What we offer
As a member of the EY Team, you will have access to:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Building a better working world. Providing trust through assurance and helping businesses grow, transform and operate.