Data Support Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
An outsourcing company dedicated to supplying all of the needs of trucking companies around the globe through the use of experienced support personnel and technology.
Express International started back in 2013 to expand the interests of parent company Express Trucking and Courier Inc. It functions as the first class logistical and transportation services provider to US trucking companies (target market).
In 2004, Express' president decided to purchase one small delivery van, having gained years of experience working for another company in the industry.
Through his vision, hard work and tireless efforts to build a strong network, the company's fleet grew, and other avenues of business were opened up. By the time Express International was established in 2013, the foundation had been set for expansion and consolidation of all processes related to the trucking industry.
As demand increased, the fleet was expanded from courier vans into tractors, then day cab and sleeper trucks to cover more lanes across the East Coast. A dispatch office and truck lot followed suit, and expansion continued steadily as more drivers, lanes and customers continued to come on board.
The Data Support Specialist will provide administrative assistance in handling data for our clients by organizing large groups of data from multiple sources, assisting with the implementation of data software storage systems, and ensuring there is cohesion across all data channels.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Organize and visualize large sets of data, and provide analysis based on the results of various media campaigns
- Build visualizations in a way that tells a story in order to provide key insights and recommendations on campaign performance.
- Utilize analytics and other campaign details to find relationships and opportunities across multiple media sources.
- Ensure proper tracking, attribution, and consistency across diverse programs and channels
• Microsoft Excel experience.
• 0-2 years experience in an Agency, Marketing, or Digital role.
• Experience developing, measuring, optimizing, and reporting on client KPIs a plus.
• Proficiency with analytics, digital marketing, and related metrics a plus.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Time management and the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Ability to create and maintain professional relationships with agency team members
Your application has been successfully submitted.
World Class Service Growth For Your Business