An outsourcing company dedicated to supplying all of the needs of trucking companies around the globe through the use of experienced support personnel and technology.
Express International started back in 2013 to expand the interests of parent company Express Trucking and Courier Inc. It functions as the first class logistical and transportation services provider to US trucking companies (target market).
In 2004, Express' president decided to purchase one small delivery van, having gained years of experience working for another company in the industry.
Through his vision, hard work and tireless efforts to build a strong network, the company's fleet grew, and other avenues of business were opened up. By the time Express International was established in 2013, the foundation had been set for expansion and consolidation of all processes related to the trucking industry.
As demand increased, the fleet was expanded from courier vans into tractors, then day cab and sleeper trucks to cover more lanes across the East Coast. A dispatch office and truck lot followed suit, and expansion continued steadily as more drivers, lanes and customers continued to come on board.
The Senior Copywriter, will help to set goals, conduct surveys, participate in focus groups, and conduct necessary market research to help create unique copy and content ideas. You’ll be working with designers, other writers, project managers, and senior leaders to build stories, engage, and connect with readers.
- Senior-level person whose comfortable presenting ideas
- Brainstorming in real-time
- Leading writing and content discussion directly with clients.
- Attending occasional webinar to lead, an article to craft for our blog, as well as opportunities to participate in pitches, RFPs, and other forms of our own marketing efforts.
- 5+ years of professional copywriting experience. In-house corporate or internal communications is preferred.
- · Bachelor’s degree in writing, journalism or equivalent professional experience.
- You are comfortable working autonomously and collaboratively with a team. This is not a stringer assignment.
- You have the ability and desire to act as a mentor for junior writers, helping them learn new skills and grow their careers
- 5 successful passes or more at CSEC or equivalent. Diploma in a related field preferred.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A strong work ethic
- Outstanding people skills
- Protect company and customer information in accordance with company policies and procedures.
· Microsoft suite
· Google Dive
· Ring Central
· Client assigned tools
Your application has been successfully submitted.
World Class Service Growth For Your Business