Senior Finance Clerk
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Senior Finance Clerk will be responsible for various accounting functions. Under the direction the immediate supervisor, the senior officer will be responsible to provide support to the immediate supervisor to ensure efficient and effective processing of all transactions for the respective company assigned to.
- At least two (2) years working experience within the Finance field.
- Certified and Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Eight (8) subjects CXC/GCE inclusive of Mathematics, Accounts & English.
- Completion of CAT.
- Currently studying ACCA level II
- Ability to work well with minimum supervision.
- Must possess good oral, written, communication skills and problem-solving skills.
- Posting of Cheques
- Preparation of daily sales analysis and reconciliation.
- Reconciling and posting of daily deposits.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliations.
- Providing support to immediate supervisor in monthly preparation of management accounts.
- Updating schedule for projected monthly payments.
- Aid in company’s VAT preparation.
- Aid in statutory financial statements preparation.
- Attractive Renumeration And Other Benefits Provided.
Email to : *****@tplgroupgy.com
Toolsie Persaud Limited
Lot 10-12 Lombard Street,
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Toolsie Persaud Group of Companies are the leaders in manufacturing, importing and distribution of high quality Building, construction and Hardware It...