Customer Support Officer (Orco)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
A customer Support Officer supports customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints. They're the front line of support for staff and customers and they help ensure that customers are satisfied with products, services, and features. They report to the Supervisor Customer Support. We are in the process to expand the services and products offered by the Customer Support department to become a full Call Center in the near future.
- Provide professional and high level of customer service in order to provide efficient window service, including having awareness of marketing opportunities in order to enhance the Bank’s businesses.
- Conduct all follow up activities regarding ATM cards, Credit cards, OBO tokens and other activities ensuring an adequate functioning and full service for the customers. The Customer Support Officer is also responsible to register, follow up and report all complaints of customers.
- Administrate all information regarding ATM cards, Credit cards, OBO or other relevant data such as text banking and international access of cards, according to the procedures related to handling and documentation of these products.
- Gather customer feedback and share with the Supervisor Customer Support
- Vocational (MBO) 7-10 years of experience / Higher Vocational (HBO) level of thinking 2-5 years of experience / Customer Service
- Customer support experience
- Knowledge of banking software
- Working knowledge of MS Office software is required
- Basic understanding of Retail banking products and services
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Ability to handle under stress
- Awareness of the policies and procedures of the Bank
- This function will require you to be “On call” on a regular basis
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal in English, Dutch and Papiamentu
- Listening skills
- Resolving conflict
- Quality focus
- Dynamic and team-oriented
- Self-disciplined and able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to work under pressure
- High levels of integrity and honesty.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Welcome to your Personal Banker, where management and staff are always available to give you a highly personalized service.