Service Delivery Manager
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for the delivery of projects, services and support to customers in the Caribbean. This full-time position is a customer facing position which may require travelling throughout the designated territories. The Service Delivery Manager will act as an intermediary between the customers and the Solutions Technical Teams and reports directly to the Managing Directors. The work location is Curaçao.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Project management of multiple IT Projects/Services, including:
- Resource management
- Coordinating and calculating costs and time billing
- Exercising and enforcing quality control on the execution of projects
• Responding to and managing Service Requests
• Defining, documenting and implementing Service Delivery processes and procedures
• Developing Service Packages
• Defining, scheduling and managing training for service employees
• Keeping updated on relevant training and certifications.
- Bachelor degree in Business Management, Technology and or Sciences.
- 10+ years IT project management experience
- Project management certification (Prince 2 or PMP)
- ITIL 4 certification
- Experience with Cloud migration projects
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft 365 products
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate with both customers and technicians
- Fluent in English; Spanish is an advantage
- Willing and able to travel.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Right Match is The Whole Point