Business Sales Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Digital Operator, Digicel is in the business of delivering powerful digital experiences 1440 minutes of each day to customers – that’s every minute, all day, every day.
Through its world-class LTE and fibre networks, together with its suite of 8 apps spanning sports (SportsMax), music (D’Music), news (Loop), local radio and podcasts (GoLoud), TV streaming (PlayGo), enhanced messaging and marketplaces (BiP), cloud storage (Billo) and self-care (MyDigicel app), Digicel is the only operator in its markets that can deliver that.
Serving consumer and business customers in 32 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Pacific, its investments of over US$7 billion and a commitment to its communities through its Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea and Trinidad & Tobago have contributed to positive outcomes for over 3 million people to date.
With its Better Together brand, Digicel is making a promise of simply more to customers and communities and its 7,000 employees worldwide work together to make that a powerful reality day in, day out.
Primary objective of the job:
The successful candidate will be accountable for the fulfilment of a Corporate Mobile & ICT revenue target. The candidate will have as a priority function, the growth of Corporate Mobile market share in Business Solutions.
Being a key member of the team, your role is to execute sales strategies in order to explore business opportunities and maximize sales prospects. You will also establish and maintain excellent relationships with potential and existing customers as well as to provide world-class customer service to strengthen customer loyalty and market penetration.
The Business Solutions Sales Executive will be a confident and driven self-starter who acts as a team player in all interactions; provides a high level of customer service at all times, projects and maintains a positive image with those contacted in the course of their work & develops and maintains collaborative and respectful working relationships with team members and customers. Targets must be achieved at all times.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Achieve specific Corporate Mobile & ICT revenue targets.
- Deliver 1 competitive Corporate Mobile Winback per Quarter.
- Develop additional business from existing accounts through upselling and cross-selling.
- Ensure effective coverage of all identified accounts, spend time in face to face activities with key decision makers and influencers within the defined and target customer base, an average of 10 face to face customer visits per week is expected.
- Promote the Digicel Business ‘brand’ by exceeding customer expectations and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction in the sales experience; maximizing solution sales and customer retention.
- Ensure all forecasting and pipeline management is accurate and reflects the reality of the opportunities open within your customer base.
- Understand the customers’ key business drivers and strategic requirements and align our ICT solutions and offerings to provide maximum value to the client.
- Ensure you liaise and collaborate with the pre-sales technical team to ensure that the solutions developed meet and exceed your customers’ expectations
- Ensure all customer contact information is gathered and accurately inputted into customer database.
- Ensure your product knowledge on both existing and planned new products is to the required standards to support your customers both directly and through other sales team functions.
- As may be required from time to time cover and maintain Sales revenues into all accounts in absence of other team’s members.
- Undertake action and account plans for customers/propositions in line with sales/marketing strategies.
- Maintain regular and focused contact with members of the virtual team including business development, Pre-Sales, Sales Operations and Customer Support teams.
- Conduct ongoing needs analysis of the customers’ current and future ICT requirements to establish selling opportunities. This will include identification of potential new technology introductions.
- Document all customer visit details, via (but not limited to); your Outlook calendar, salesforce, relevant forms and activity logs.
- Complete any other duties as required by the Head of Business Solutions commensurate with the role.
- Participate in company events as assigned including trade shows and other events.
- Perform any other duties related to the job as assigned by the HOD.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
Academic qualifications and experience required for job:
- A first Degree in Business Management or related field (Preferred).
- 3 years experience in sales - Corporate Sales.
- Training/Certificate in Sales.
- Proven track record in achieving Sales targets, selling B2B.
- Solid understanding of mobile technology and developments.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments and adapt to changing priorities on own initiative.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Business acumen
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may, and probably will be asked to perform other duties as required. Each employee, regardless of classification, is required to maintain a safe, orderly and clean workplace, using safety precautions and observing safety rules at all times.
Your application has been successfully submitted.