This job is no longer accepting applications.
The purpose of the job is to effectively and responsibly learn the Company’s system of operation in the safest and most professional manner, efficiently and economically.
Associate Degree - Finance / Accounting
Computer Literacy - Intermediate / Advance Level
- You will report directly to the Finance Manager / Accountant with your daily functional responsibilities and indirectly to the General Manager.
- Accept payments and prepare receipts for all payments received on behalf of the Company.
- Update all Daily Collections related reports and prepare a Daily collections list for Debt Collector.
- Prepare and update Bank Deposit daily based on collections received.
- Ensure all customers invoices and necessary supporting documents are dispatched in a scheduled and timely manner.
- Prepare Customer’s Statement of Account.
- Carry out Customer Voice Counts (CVC) Surveys per Quarter for both Pest Control and Hygiene customers.
- Update Daily Operational Stock Movement.
- Upload Bank Statement into Navision for reconciliation at frequency required.
- Update & verify Petrol and Security Statements and records.
- Carry out Office Stock Checks and re-order list
- Filing of documentation – service report slips and stock requisitions.
- Assist with duties of others in their absence (inclusive but not limited to answering the telephone).
- Be of good appearance and attitude at all times.
- Comply with all applicable Rentokil Initial policies and procedures with emphasis on safety. You are to report to the Finance Manager / Accountant / General Manager any issues encountered or safety discrepancies, injuries or damages or any kind.
- Carry out and hold any other duties which may be assigned to the position.
Applications can be emailed to: ------
Applications can also be posted to: Lot 8 Charles & Drysdales Street, Charlestown, Georgetown.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the experts in pest control