This job is no longer accepting applications.
Provides security services to ensure that the company’s personnel, premises and assets are protected in an appropriate and effective manner against natural and man-made threats.
- Sound secondary education. At least three (3) years experience in the Protective Services Industry or a former member of the joint services would be advantageous.
- Able bodied.
- Handling interior and exterior security matters in a safe and professional manner.
- Performing scheduled and random patrols and checks of designated areas within the company’s premises.
- Preventing criminal activities, unauthorized removal of goods/assets and damage to company’s property.
- Making radio checks and regularly reporting on security and safety within the company’s premises in the required format and manner.
Attractive wages and benefits.
Applications inclusive of a covering letter and resume should be sent to
Human Resources Manager
Lot R1 H1 Dennis Street
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Beepats is one of the leading distributors in Guyana that touches all parts of Guyana.