Airline Ramp Agent
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join our team at Worldwide Flight Services as a Airline Ramp Agent!
In this role, you will play an important part of our world-leading ground handling operation at the DFW Airport. With a focus on safety and attention to detail, you will be responsible for completing various aspects of ramp service functions, including loading and unloading baggage and cargo, aircraft marshalling, and water servicing.
Your main job duties may include (but not limited to):
- Marshall aircraft upon arrival and departure.
- Load and unload cargo/baggage on and off aircraft.
- Safely drive and operate ground support equipment, including belt loaders, tugs, and baggage carts to pick-up and deliver cargo/bags between the terminal, warehouse and aircraft.
- Sort and load baggage.
- Perform ground service functions, such as connecting/removing ground power and ground start units and water service.
- Perform aircraft pushback, wing walking and related guide man functions.
- Maintain a secure work environment.
Do you fulfill the checklist below?
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid drivers’ license.
- Good communications and language skills.
- Ability to read, write, and fluently speak and understand the English language.
- Ability to work in inclement weather.
- Flexible to work various shifts, including days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
At WFS, as our ground handling business has continued to grow year-on-year all over the world, we have never lost sight on one important fact; it’s no...