This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Walkers Fiduciary Limited (WFL), we pride ourselves on your work ethic, our commitment to exceptional client service and our focus on strong teamwork. We are looking for client-focused professionals, who are adept at providing responsive and high quality client service in a dynamic organization. You must be highly organized, work well under pressure, be detailed oriented with the ability to multitask and work cohesively within a team. Excellent communication and client services skills are essential.
WFL invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for the position of Vice President (VP). Reporting to the Director of Fiduciary Services, the VP will undertake a high number of new transactions, whether fiduciary or administrative in nature and manage and administer a portfolio of companies while delivering best in class service to our clients. This will include working as part of the global team to enhance WFL's competitive position and achieve its strategic objectives.
- Act as a director on a wide variety of structured finance vehicles including note issues, CLOs, note programmes, partnerships and share trustee structures, attending board meetings and fulfilling all fiduciary duties as appropriate
- Liaise with attorneys, investment managers, investment bankers and other relevant parties concerning the setting up of new business and on-going issues, and responding to queries in a timely manner
- Review and assess potential business including detailed review of all related transaction documents and the preparation of fee proposals and new business acceptance approval requests where necessary to senior management
- Demonstrate the ability to analyse deal documents, raising any deal/structural issues, managing tight-timelines, dealing with clients and counsel directly all in real time
- Management of accounts receivable and initial billing for own portfolio
- Ensure regulatory and compliance guidelines are adhered to
- Design, implement and oversee internal controls and key operating procedures
- Ensure the proprietary database is completed with accurate data from the take-on point of the client through to closing of the transaction noting relevant transactions dates and annual deliverables
- Identity key risk areas and provide guidance on solutions for risk management
Education, Experience and Skills
- Professional qualification or a relevant degree in business, law or finance
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years relevant structured finance or fiduciary services experience in financial services
- Proven skills in marketing and client relations
- Ability to audit and analyse data
- Proven experience in structured finance vehicles
- In-dept knowledge of strong corporate governance practices
- Awareness of local and international issues affecting the financial industry
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Please note that WFL will not accept any applications received from agencies at this time. Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Global Legal and Professional Services