Finance Support Assistant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Walkers Professional Services invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Caymanians for the position of Finance Support Assistant.
Reporting to the Finance Support Executive, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with cash management, accounts receivable, government accounts payable and related filings.
Must be a highly intelligent self-starter with a proactive mind-set and excellent attention to detail.
- Apply cash receipts for all legal entities;
- Assist with unidentified and unapplied cash;
- Prepare client refunds and Walkers transfers;
- Assist with accounts receivable related to E-Billing;
- Assist with the preparation of A/R and A/P reports for management upon request;
- Assist with the submission of annual returns and related government declarations on behalf of clients on a timely basis;
- Prepare annual and non-annual government fee payments;
- Assist with the physical payment process to the authority as required by management;
- Utilise internal systems and dashboards to monitor and reconcile outstanding fees owed;
- Provide general financial and administrative support including monthly reporting and ad-hoc projects across a number of jurisdictions;
- Maintenance and filing of all receipts received by the government for issued payments;
- Any additional tasks assigned by management.
Key Skills and Qualifications Include:
- A relevant degree/certification with a minimum of 2-3 years relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Solid written and excellent verbal communications skills.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated individual able to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work well under pressure in order to meet regulatory deadlines.
Please note that Walkers will not accept any applications received from agencies at this time. Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Global Legal and Professional Services