Credit Control Clerk
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Credit Controller is accountable for delivering targeted performance on monthly, quarterly, and annual. Effective credit vetting & evaluation and championing the collection process of the company, giving due attention to the creditworthiness of potential customers and continuously assessing the creditworthiness of existing customers, and driving action derived from these assessments in order to optimize the mix of company sales and bad debt losses.
Associate Degree - Finance/Accounting
Age: 20 years & over.
Computer Literacy - Intermediate/Advance Level
- To manage the book of debtors accounts and become familiar with these companies, their needs, and how to deal with late payments on each of them.
- Ensure invoices are issued to customers in the required time frames via various means.
- To contact debtors via email, letters, and telephone to ensure payment of outstanding invoices.
- To ensure the company has all the relevant updated information on the debtor.
- To keep a record of all communication with the customer in the event there are payment problems and the account becomes legal, these records would be needed for court proceedings.
- To resolve all clients’ queries, this may include liaising with other departments, obtaining copies of invoices, proof of delivery of service and/or issuing credit notes using the iCABS system.
- Update Contracts for customers using the iCABS system.
- Create tickets for terminated customers using the iCABS system.
- To inform the Credit Control Officer of debtors that should be sent to collection agencies and/or solicitors.
- To report to management on outstanding issues and inform them early of potential debtors' problems.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
Introductory Job Experience to the Credit Control Field.
Exposure to Finance and accounting software.
Please email resumes to ------
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the experts in pest control