Guyana Properties Office Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Guyana Properties, is a new world class real estate company opening its doors very soon! GP’s goal is to become Guyana’s one stop shop for world class real estate services. We are looking for the absolute best real estate professionals to fill our many openings.
Our Office representative will be one of the first GP professionals a client will meet and see. Therefore we are looking for candidates with a welcoming, upbeat customer service driven personality to ensure we make a great first impression. Our ideal candidate is an experienced office administration personnel, with attention to details and have the ability to build relationships easily, multi-task and independently troubleshoot whenever necessary.
Our Office Representative will ensure smooth day-to-day operations, human resources management and other critical tasks.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not necessary (in Management, HR or Logistics)
- Prefer work experience with attention to detail, organization, task management, and timeline oriented roles.
- Excellent verbal fluency and excellent written English language skills.
- Access to personal transportation is preferred but not required.
- Experience managing a team.
- Accommodating the logistics needs and scheduling of a larger group (while the office space will be small, it will be used by many people).
- Google and/ or MS Office Suite proficiency.
- Professional business attire required.
- Responds to phone calls, emails, and website inquiries professionally, and in a timely manner.
- Facilitates communications with team members, including daily and weekly status reports.
- Manages client files and collaborates with all parties to ensure required documents are complete.
- Complete basic bookkeeping tasks, track office expenses, and ensure the monthly budget is adhered to.
- Maintains all GP Pros employee files, and manages any HR matters, including interviewing/onboarding & offboarding new team members.
- Updating the Guyana Properties website with enticing home summaries for real estates, listing websites and other outlets.
- Ability to learn the procedures necessary to identify the validity and clearance of a title transfer.
- Provide assistance to realtors relative to the initial client application process & facilitate all procedures necessary for an effective closing.
- Additional responsibilities will be provided during the application process.
Working Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Please fill out this application form in order to be contacted for an interview:
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Guyana’s one stop shop for world class real estate services!