This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Account Manager's responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, and preparing sales reports. Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, he/she will liaise with cross-functional internal teams both local and international to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel both local and international.
Ultimately, he/she should collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long run.
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
• Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g., quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Prepare reports on account status
• Collaborate and lean sales to identify and grow opportunities within territory
• Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
• Generate sales among client accounts, including upsetting and cross-selling
• Design tailored services to suit each client needs
If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
• Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Officer/Manager, Junior Account Manager, or relevant role
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executives
• Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
• Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
• Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• CXC/CSEC/GCE – Mathematics and English
• Certification and Training in Account Management, Sales & Marketing or,
• Diploma in Sales, Management, Administration or
• BA/BSc in Business Administration/Management, Sales, or relevant field
• Minimum of two (2) years experience in account management, sales, and marketing
Kindly forward your resume to ------
Your application has been successfully submitted.