This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ensuring that all aspects of cash handling including cash inflow and outflows are well executed while offering the highest level of customer service. Ensuring that service standards are in line with our vision by setting the tone for a customer friendly environment.
1) Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2) CXC passes in Maths and English of grade 2 or higher.
3) Prior experience of 1 to 2 years as an accounts clerk or similar position is required.
4) CAT qualification is an asset.
5) Must be self motivated and a great team player.
6) Knowledge in any accounting software is an asset.
- Ensuring that all cashiers and delivery personnel balance at the end of each day. This includes ensuring that the Cashier’s document and all other balancing documents are completely filled out.
- Signing off on vouchers presented by the Cashier or Team Leader/Supervisor for payments of bills or purchases of company related items.
- Ensuring procedures are followed when refunds are being issued to customers.
- Reviewing and signing off on vouchers for remittance of NIS and PAYE as applicable.
- Ensuring that monthly bills such as rent, telephone, internet, etc. are remitted prior to the due dates.
- Ensuring the replenishing of the petty cash float.
- Training all cashiers and delivery personnel in cash handling procedures including counterfeit detection.
- Storing all receipts for purchases, bills, bank deposits etc. and keeping accurate records.
Will be discussed at the interview.
Email application and resume to ------
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the only Online Shopping/ Shipping company in Guyana that focuses on door-to-door delivery.