Commercial Operations Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The person selected for this role will be responsible for ensuring that employees carry out their task in accordance with the companies guideline, ensuring that customers’ needs are met and work is completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Five (5) CXC subjects including Math and English
- A valid driver’s license (car/van)
- 2-3yrs experience in a supervisory position
- Customer service experience
- Must be tech savvy
- Be able to read GPS information
- Should be able to multitask
- Be an effective communicator
- Should possess problem solving skills
- Be available to work on weekends or holidays once the need arises
- Should possess people management skills
- Must be committed
- A motivator
- Should be truth worthy and punctual
- Ensure all workers within this department comply with the company’s code of conduct; and are fully equipped to execute their task and daily schedule.
- Schedule visits to customers in order to ensure that they are receiving service according to their prescribed contract.
- Visit prospective customers to determine the type of service needed.
- Sign off on daily schedules and verify tasks are 100% completed.
- Ensure routing software is functional and updated when necessary.
- Deliver and pick up waste receptacle from existing and to new customers.
- Ensure workers are in compliance with security regulations at the different locations.
- Understand company policies and communicate them effectively to the subordinates.
- Training staff members to perform their job.
Interested persons are asked to send their application to ------ or to our main office at lot 1 mandela Avenue, Cevons Park Georgetown.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Cevons Waste Management started as a private Waste Collection Company in May 1997 and today has become the Market leader in the waste industry in Guya...