Inside Sales Representative ( Guyana )
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for contributing to the company’s revenue growth by generating qualified opportunities. This role requires a significant amount of outbound calls in order to schedule discovery meetings, identify key players, and qualify business opportunities. The Inside Sales Representative is also responsible for creating awareness of Cloud Carib’s offering in the region, collecting relevant information about the potential account, and providing feedback to management team.
· Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; scheduling discovery meetings; building rapport; providing information
· Identify key players and generate interest in each potential account
· Maintain and expand a database of potential accounts within an assigned territory
· Routing qualified opportunities to the Outside Sales Team (Sales Executives) for further development and closure
· Capturing relevant information identified about the potential account into company CRM or call tracking sheet
· Strong phone presence and experience dialing at least 50 calls per day
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills – English mandatory, Spanish is an asset.
· Strong listening and presentation skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
· Experience working CRM and corporate productivity tools
Need more convincing that Cloud Carib is your next best workplace?
· Meaningful work that drives professional development
· Work that makes a difference to you, your customers, and your colleagues
· Ability to grow within the technology industry and unleash your potential
· Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
· A company that has a clear, winning strategy focused on growth
· Being a part of a winning, high performance team
· Comprehensive benefits package
· A company ranked as one of world's top 100 Cloud Providers for 2016, 2017, and 2018
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The digital transformation should begin with a trusted partner.