Activities Supervisor In Westin St John At Marriott Vacations Worldwide
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Supervise the property Activities Staff. Create recreational activity agendas and advertisements using publishing software. Conduct inventory of supplies, materials, and equipment and inform manager of low supply items. Encourage, recruit, register, and schedule owner/guests to participate in recreation activities. Promote a fun and relaxing atmosphere for owner/guests. Provide information to owner/guests about available recreation facilities and activities. Promote the rules and regulations of the recreation facility intended for the safety and welfare of owner/guests and members. Observe activity in the recreational facility and respond appropriately in accordance with local operating procedure in the event of an emergency. Be aware of possible situations where owner/guests are not able to safely participate in an activity and inform supervisor/manager. Provide assistance to injured owner/guests until the arrival of emergency medical services. Clean and maintain recreational equipment and supplies.
Assist management in training, motivating, and coaching employees; serve as a role model.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities. Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; identify, recommend, and implement new ways to increase organizational quality.
- Reach, bend, twist, pull, and stoop; grasp, turn, and manipulate objects; move, lift, or carry objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture
Your application has been successfully submitted.
ONE COMPANY A World of Vacations