Warranty Service Advisor
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our client, a full service dealership, is looking for a Warranty Service Advisor.
The Warranty Service Advisor provides a high level of customer service and attention to Warranty Customers; ensuring that all Warranty concerns are addressed and fixed; Preparing, recording, reconciling, and submitting warranty claims to GM in a timely manner.
Candidates must have a minimum of seven years of experience in a dealership atmosphere.
- Processes warranty claims on a timely basis to the manufacture.
- Processes all warranty paperwork to ensure proper documentation and verifying criteria required by the manufacturer.
- Maintaining all service and customer records as required by the manufacturer.
- Campaign Bulletins/Recalls to be checked daily in the manufacturer’s Warranty System. All Campaigns/Recalls must be actioned, and a plan must be implemented and followed through to address each vehicle.
- Manage all warranty customers by scheduling vehicle repairs, tracking parts for repairs, updating customer on repairs, follow up after repairs to confirm customer satisfaction.
- Respond to phone and email inquiries regarding warranty concerns, dealing with customers in a professional, prompt, and courteous manner.
- Address all Warranty complaints by customers and follow through until concern is fixed.
- Diploma in automotive studies; manufacturer certification.
- Demonstrates detailed knowledge of the automotive industry and a strong understanding of automotive technology and parts components.
- Experience as a Master Technician and certification beneficial.
- Experience processing GM warranty claims and knowledge of GM’s products, warranty policy and software beneficial.
- Dealership experience required.
- High level of integrity.
- Strong organizational, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Maintains calm and patient demeanor with frustrated or confused customers.
- Unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record.
- Proficiency with industry-specific software. Mitchell Management, Bolt-on Software knowledge beneficial.
- Knowledge of GM’s products, warranty policy and software beneficial.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Relocation Package available
Salary varies depending on experience CI$3,150.00 – CI$4,200.00 per month (US$45,000 – US$60,000 per annum)
Email CV to ***********@baraud.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Recruitment | Immigration | Payroll | Translations