Marketing Officer – Customer & Communications
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Marketing Officer – Customer & Communications, will establish and implement strategies that drive the achievement of the company’s brand; customer and communications objectives.
The Officer will be responsible for creating, implementing and measuring internal and external brand engagement programs to all TRINRE’s stakeholders.
He/ She must ensure that the company’s reputation for premier service is upheld and all communication messages are consistent with the organization’s positioning and corporate brand strategy. The Officer will play a leading role in internal brand engagement and communications design and providing key support in the areas of media planning, advertising, event management, advertising and campaign development, and writing for creative briefs, speeches, product literature, newsletters and other company publications.
- Create and implement innovative internal and external integrated marketing and communication programs
- Ensure consistent projection of the TRINRE’s brand identity across all media; online as well as offline.
- Develop internal and external communication pieces both for print (includes direct mail) and online.
- Responsible for coordination, layout and creation of Internal Newsletter
- Maintain relations with stakeholders by following up on requests for sponsorships, researching, evaluating requests, making recommendations and organizing all related publicity
- Develop creative briefs and maintain rapport with advertising agencies and production houses to ensure the timely and efficient management of the company’s advertising and communications programmes
- Manage agencies and third party suppliers.
- Create an annual marketing and communications plan for new and existing products
- Work closely with Operations to ensure that all collateral and tools are consistent with TRINRE’s brand standards
- Manage and analyze advertising budget
- Conduct annual brand audit to ensure consistency with brand guidelines
- Measure and monitor the overall effectiveness of TRINRE’s communications programmes for all stakeholders and across all channels
EVENTS, SOCIAL MEDIA
- Coordinate and ensure timely execution of corporate events
- Develop and implement social media and communication refresh strategies to ensure alignment with brand
- Manage and write content for social media channels
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports the development and maintenance of a customer centered team environment.
- Performs all duties in conformance with the policies and guidelines of the company.
- Adheres to Anti-Money Laundering policies.
- Highly creative
- Problem solver
- Detail oriented
- Results oriented
- Effective communicator
- Able to multi-task
- Good team player
- Able to work with little supervision
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Must possess a first degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Management.
- Proficiency in Windows Excel & Word
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry would be an asset
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience in a similar position
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with senior managers and key brokers
- Must have strong project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- High level of PC literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Adobe, Publisher, Illustrator)
- Good understanding of social media publishing and promotion
- Excellent attention to detail
- A self starter with evidence of a proactive approach
- Strong relationship building skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality results under tight timelines
- Must be able to effectively manage several projects concurrently and with high impact energy
- Must demonstrate strong ethics, and possess the ability to influence and negotiate.
- Must be able to confidently communicate and influence the Management Team as required
- Must be experienced in developing and making presentations, communications and multimedia content
- Responsibilities may require evening or weekend work in support of the needs of the Customer & Marketing Department.
Kindly submit your cover letter and updated résumé.
This job ad was originally posted on Caribejob Trinidad and Tobago — the #1 place to find the job of your dreams in Trinidad and Tobago.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
TRINRE was established over 40 years ago and is now a composite company that is one of the fastest growing independent insurers in Trinidad & Tobago. ...