CSS – Documentation Control
This job is no longer accepting applications.
To proactively perform key responsibilities and assigned duties within the department. Passionately contributing towards providing the best customer experience in line with the company’s mission statement.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Preparation of all Binders - responsible for processing binders on a weekly basis for timely submission to insurer. Confirm remittance to insurer for binder submitted. [Branch Offices will support on this once documentation is submitted in a timely manner].
- Manage all account documentation.
- Maintenance of client virtual files as it relates to New Business & Renewals. Creating and updating files according to UIBL’s compliance program.
- Audit daily reports submitted by CSS team to ensure the following: -
- Accountability for receipt of compliance documents for Bordereaux: -
- Underwriting Documents not limited to the following essential documents listed below:
- Certified Copy
- Inspection Certificate
- Proof of Purchase/Sale Agreement
- Mortgage Letter
- Source of funds as per Compliance Program
- Address all non-conformances identified upon documentation review with respective CSS and ED.
- Scan and upload documentation as per Insurer and Central Bank’s requirement.
- Update GI 3000 and filing cabinet on server.
- Sort and prepare documentation for Bordereaux submission to insurers.
- Report on Bordereaux submissions at weekly Director’s meeting.
- Relief Cashier – A roster will be assigned for cashing of premiums.
- Report on findings at weekly Monday morning meeting.
- Manage office stationery which includes replenishment of Call Cards, letterheads etc.
General Requirements of the position.
- Provide and/or assist with quotations for new business, renewals and endorsements through managing all company correspondence in a timely manner as needed.
- Develop a professional rapport with clients and underwriters to enhance new and ongoing business relationships.
- Must be able to understand and analyze necessary components of insurance policies.
- Good organizational, time management, and detail skills
- Perform related duties as assigned by Directors.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT:
- Tertiary Level Qualifications in Business Management and/or Business Administration.
- Good leadership qualities and Customer Service experience
- Speak and write English clearly
- Team player
Submit your resume to ------
This job ad was originally posted on Caribejob Trinidad and Tobago — the #1 place to find the job of your dreams in Trinidad and Tobago.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
UIBL is first in T&T to provide an Online Solution for purchasing Motor and Home Insurance with Usurance. We provide the best rates from reputable ins...