Tradesman 2 (Shiftman) - Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What will I be doing?
As a Tradesman 2 (Shift), you are responsible for carrying out appropriate maintenance work promptly and to the highest standards to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Tradesman 2 (Shift) will also be required to follow all company statutory and legal regulatory requirements during repairs. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintains overall appearance of rooms and public areas in optimal condition.
- Understands the Room Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Replaces broken mirrors, hangs and replaces broken fixtures, painting and touch-up painting, etc.
- Perform general electrical, painting, plumbing and carpentry work as needed.
- Helps with repairing all heating/ventilating/air-conditioning systems.
- Maintains the condition of the hotel lobby, restaurants and lounge.
- Maintains operating equipment in working condition by performing routine equipment checks and repairs.
- Works with other departments as needed on all maintenance issues.
- Maintains all fitness equipment in fitness center.
- Cleans and maintains engineering and storage areas.
- Follows all safety procedure and policies of the hotel.
- Report any hazards in the department or hotel and takes immediate action to correct.
- Maintains problem log book to record the equipment in need of repair and prioritizes efforts accordingly.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
- Must be able to work three different shifts
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 18 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton by Hilton, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2Suites by Hilton, Hilton Grand Vacations, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Motto by Hilton, LXR Hotels & Resorts, Signia by Hilton, Canopy by Hilton, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Tempo by Hilton, Curio Collection by Hilton. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton Honors®.
At Hilton, our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. Our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come and be a part of our team!
Sun, a breeze, white sands, lush palm trees - welcome to your tropical getaway at Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino. Bliss out at the beachfront spa, sip a daiquiri by two sparkling pools, and dine under the stars. Play the tables at the casino, or learn to scuba dive. Whether you're here for a wedding or family vacation, our amenities and resort activities ensure it's a memorable stay.
- 357 rooms with exceptional views and 15K sq. ft. of flexible meeting spaces
- Wi-Fi included with each stay
- Located in the heart of the Palm Beach Strip
- Private balcony or patio in every room
- Beachfront full-service Eforea Spa
- 2 large pools, waterfalls and freshwater lagoon
- Kids Club, playground and family friendly activities
- Casino with table games, slot machines and tournaments
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The iconic #HiltonAruba Caribbean Resort & Casino is a tropical haven situated within 15 lush acres on the white sands of Palm Beach steps away from e...