Business Development Manager (OB-Cur)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Business Development Manager focusses his/her efforts on managing, retaining, and expanding client portfolio by ensures the highest level of personalized customer satisfaction focusing on driving sustainable financial growth and providing advice such as wealth management, services/ products to the clients.
- Build and maintain sustainable long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Promote the bank’s product/services by predicting the client’s necessities
- Offer a superior level of financial advice based on understanding of local, regional and international markets
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Initiate relationships with prospects and works closely with Account Managers to close deals
- Source and conduct research to identify leads and develop prospects and new clients to sell banking services and products
- Network with key business and government influencers to promote and embed the brand and increase market share
- Develop sales strategies, main and expand referral sources /co-develop banking strategies
- Providing trustworthy feedback to Account Managers once clients are onboarded
- Preferred bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with min. 10 years local banking experience with industry specific knowledge
- Extensive network and market knowledge
- Proven track on client/portfolio acquisition
- Entrepreneurial business focus and problem- solving attitude
- Knowledge of rules and regulations relative to AML/CFT, CRS and FATCA is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, proficient in English, Dutch, Papiamentu and Spanish
- Client focused, able to maintain a collaborative approach, team player
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external clients
- Strong negotiation/ persuasion skills
- Self-motivated and work independently
- Results driven, capability of dealing with deadlines and stress
- Helicopter view is required
- Not a 9 to 5 mentality
Deadline to apply is September 10, 2021.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Welcome to your Personal Banker, where management and staff are always available to give you a highly personalized service.