Junior Finance Supervisor
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Junior Accounts Supervisor is mainly responsible for ensuring for overlooking the day to day operations of the finance department and its functions. These including budgeting, recoding of financial transactions, financial reporting, internal controls and execution of operational and strategic plans for the Company
- Completion of CAT/ ACCA Level 2
- Two to Three (2- 3) years or more experience in financial leadership/ reporting roles considered an asset.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite and other digital communication mediums such as emails etc.
- Experience using an integrated accounting software.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
1. Recording of financial information in a timely and accurate manner into the accounting system.
2. Preparation of Various Financials Reports – Budgets & Cash Flows, Updating of Cash Books, Income & Expenses etc.
3. Ensure statutory returns such as VAT, NIS, and PAYE etc. are lodged and paid in a timely manner.
4. First approval all payment vouchers before sending to Finance Manager.
5. Scheduling Wires & Various Banking Transactions.
6. Reconciliations of Bank Accounts, General Ledgers and supplier/ Customer Accounts.
7. Posting and reconciling of loan payments and balances and communicating with lenders.
8. Posting of Journals and verification of all financial information and account balances.
9. Dealing with Internal & External Audit queries.
10. Assisting in Preparation of Financial Statements and management accounts.
11. Supervise and coordinate daily operating activities & supervising the finance team to ensure work is done in an efficient and effective manner.
13. Any other duties assigned.
Salaries and Benefits
Salaries and Benefits are based on Giftland existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
Interested person(s) can send applications to :
The Human Resources Supervisor
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Don't pay more. Don't settle for less!