This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our Client is currently seeking a Procurement Specialist to source and manage the inventory of various food products, implement procurement solutions and support management ensuring the organization’s future needs will be seamlessly met.
- Researching and identifying prospective suppliers and maintaining vendor relationships
- Purchase goods or services that meet the quantity and quality expectations of the organization
- Manage all relevant documentation; estimates, proposals and purchase orders etc.
- Inspecting and evaluating the quality of purchased items and resolving shortcomings.
- Analyzing industry and demand trends and supporting management with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies.
- Preparing reports and maintaining accurate inventory and procurement records.
- Complying with company policies, procedures, and regulatory standards.
- Manage finance and logistics in resolving reception and invoice discrepancies
- Identify opportunities and implement actions to achieve efficiencies
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- A BSc in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Management or equivalent.
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience in a similar position.
- Good working knowledge of purchasing strategies.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Procedures of proper food handling practices.
- Knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety procedures and policies for sanitation and safety.
- Thorough knowledge of facility management solutions.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and with business application software, purchasing, and resource planning systems.
This job ad was originally posted on Caribejob Trinidad and Tobago — the #1 place to find the job of your dreams in Trinidad and Tobago.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We promise to fully understand your needs and provide you with a uniquely satisfying service experience.