Kitchen Steward / Dishwasher
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Reports to: Executive Chef
Department: Food and & Beverage
Location: Royal St. Kitts Hotel
The kitchen steward/dishwasher is primarily responsible for operating and maintaining cleaning equipment and tools.
• Collect used kitchenware from dining and kitchen areas
• Load and unload dishwashing machines
• Wash specific items by hand (e.g. wooden cutting boards, large pots and delicate china)
• Store clean dishes, glasses and equipment appropriately
• Set up workstations before meal prep begins
• Ensure there are always enough clean dishes, glasses and utensils, especially during peak hours
• Maintain cleaning supplies stock (e.g. detergents) and place orders when necessary
• Check washing machines’ operation and promptly report any technical/performance issues
• Remove garbage regularly
• Sanitize the kitchen area, including the floor
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Clean and organized with strong attention to details
• Ability to work with or without supervision
• Ability to work in a team
• Maintain and strictly abide by sanitation/health regulations and hotel requirements
• Must agree to company’s health and safety protocols
ANY SPECIAL DEMANDS:
• Constant standing and walking through out shift.
• Frequent lifting and carrying of (30) thirty pounds.
• Frequent kneeling, stretching, pushing, pulling, lifting.
• Able to ascend or descend stairs and ramps.
• Ability to work in various weather conditions.
• Possess stamina to work efficiently to meet production goalsRequires standing for extended periods; walking, pushing, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending, reaching, stooping, kneeling and crouching
Terms of Employment: Full Time, Weekend, Holiday (Shifts)
Transportation/Travel: Bus shuttle transportation is available
Applications must be sent to ------ Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
YOUR PARADISE Begins Here