Public Relations Officer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We're hiring and we're looking for you! Do you have what it takes to become a Public Relations Officer to be attached to the Marketing and Communications Division? Then here's your opportunity
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or any related field or higher.
- 6+ year of related experience.
- Excellent written and communications skills platforms and mediums.
- Project management skills required.
- Ability to work independently on projects, but also a strong team player with interpersonal skills.
- Must be detailed and systems oriented, but able to have a flexible problem-solving approach.
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
The incumbent will be responsible for the public relations and corporate sponsorship activities and events related to managing GTT’s public image.
- Plans, develops, and implements yearly PR activities and events tied to the corporate GTT brand and image. This includes press conferences, exhibitions, press tours, etc. Also includes developing content for GTT features and the company’s channels and outside media channels.
- Manages and executes GTT’s sponsorship strategy, including owning the request for sponsorship process and supporting the Pinktober initiative.
- Supports public relation events and sponsorships tied to GTT products (mobile, broadband, enterprise, and customer experience) and service initiatives.
- Manages the GTT’s traditional media schedule with local media partners (placement of spots for GTT corporate and product initiatives).
- Co-manages GTT’s press release schedule, media relation and stakeholder relations. This includes drafting, editing, approving and disseminating press releases and media scripts for the company.
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.
Applications should be sent by electronic mail to ------ with the subject line: “APPLICATION – Public Relations Officer” or submitted by hand addressed to the Director EE, GTT 79 Brickdam, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
GTT has established itself as a progressive full service telephone company which continuously seeks to provide state of art technology in keeping with...