Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis to be attached to the Finance Department
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field required or
- Master of Business Administration; plus 8+ years of related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Work experience must consist of Financial Accounting Analysis etc.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
The Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis is responsible for supporting the organization’s Financial Planning and Analysis function. The role will focus on the analytics that support sales commission and margin analysis, new product & engineering cost modeling, budgets, forecasting, financial and regulatory reporting, and strategic planning
- Point of accountability for the monthly rolling forecast and annual operating budget, ensuring the accuracy of all forecast/budget data, proactively challenging any/all forecast/budget assumptions, and ensuring the integrity of the calculations and results.
- Setting and managing financial targets along with providing analysis and justification with the goal of corporate optimization.
- Work closely with top management to create and review business model, variance analysis and business risk analysis.
- Work closely with the management team to develop and review customized reporting for contract work, manufacturing activities, and sales reporting.
- Perform analytics to support corporate strategic planning activities and business development activities
- Monitor the operating metrics for the business organization
- Perform in-depth analyses of industry market trends and implementing forecasting techniques
- Able to anticipate, identify, and resolve complex financial issues
- Support and manage a team of analyst day to day operational financial activities, thus allowing for the provision of timely, relevant and accurate analysis of operational and business data
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.
Applications should be sent by electronic mail to ------ with the subject line: “APPLICATION – Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis” or submitted by hand addressed to the Director EE, GTT 79 Brickdam, Georgetown.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
GTT has established itself as a progressive full service telephone company which continuously seeks to provide state of art technology in keeping with...